Yes, you can share the game with members of your family thanks to the family share options available on both Android and iOS.
The method to share Monument Valley 2 with your family will depend on which type of operating system your device runs.
For iOS devices here are the steps to set up family sharing:
(Conditions: up to 6 devices, only possible from iOS 8 upwards)
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Apple ID banner at the top of your screen.
Tap Set Up Family Sharing.
- Follow the set up instructions to create your family sharing.
Here is an article which details all the steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201088
(Conditions: up to 5 devices)
- Open the Play Store app.
- In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library.
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up Family Library. If you aren't part of a family group, you'll need to create one first.
Here is an article about setting up a family group:
And one about setting up family sharing:
We hope this helped. :)