Yes, you can share the game with members of your family thanks to the family share options available on both Android and IOS.
The method to share Monument Valley with your family will depend on which type of operating system your device runs.
For IOS devices here are the steps to set up family sharing:
(Conditions: up to 6 devices, only possible from IOS 8 upwards)
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Apple ID banner at the top of your screen.
Tap Set Up Family Sharing.
- Follow the set up instructions to create your family sharing.
Here is an article which details all the steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201088
(Conditions: up to 5 devices)
- Open the Play Store app.
- In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library.
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up Family Library. If you aren't part of a family group, you'll need to create one first.
Here is an article about setting up a family group:
And one about setting up family sharing:
We hope this helped. :)